Now is the time to center public education decisions on equity and access and ensure that new funding flows to our students and families who need it most. Join us in holding states and school districts accountable for ARP decision-making.
Here’s how you can help:
- Attend and speak out at your local school board meetings.
- Meet one-on-one with school board members.
- Sign up to receive NPU emails.
- Join the conversation on social media.
- Download our helpful resources.
Advocacy organizations can get the benefits of joining our national coalition of parents and partners leading the conversation!
- Rally local partners and parents around an organized and focused education strategy.
- Inform local and state ARP planning and implementation decisions.
- Partner in calls to action to influence the U.S. Dept. of Ed and Members of Congress.
- And more!
Interested in learning more? Contact Tafshier Crosby by emailing [email protected].